Information We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your first and second name, email address, date of birth, home town, username, password, sex, an alias name that you may provide, your company name and postal address and your company email address, website and telephone number(s));
information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or am contemplating) selling.
Policy / Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Any dispute arising between a customer and Glued Films will be settled in accordance with British Legislation.